Saturday, January 12, 2008

Food and Workout Journal for January 12, 2008

9:30 a.m.: 2/3 c. Organic cinnamon raisin granola cereal with 1/2 c. skim milk, small glass juice

12:00 p.m.: WORKOUT - The FIRM Hard Core Fusion with Allie Del-Rio Pointer. I had a really good workout today. This is a pure AWT workout clocking in at about 55 minutes. They used the silly 3- and 5-pound TransFIRMation weights, but Allie did combine them a lot to make 8 pounders....which told me I could use 10 or more pounds. I can generally go heavier on the post-BBH Firms than the instructors do, even though I haven't worked out in so long. But for some of the "power" cardio moves (like plyo jumps and other high impact moves), I kept it low. I have too much weight on too small of a frame to risk it right now. Even then, I was good and sweaty. She had a lot of dancier-type moves in the cardio (especially towards the end). I actually prefer to do basic step moves to get my heart rate up, but once I get the moves down, I'm sure it will be more enjoyable.

1:15 p.m.: 1 piece bread w/peanut butter (spread thin), 1 apple, water

3:30 p.m.: Carrabba's w/DH: 3 small pieces bread (probably equivalent of 1 1/2 pieces regular bread) dipped in pesto/olive oil dip, Chicken Bryan (grilled chicken w/goat cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and basil lemon butter sauce) with cavatappi amatriciana (ummm...pasta with tomato sauce!). Gave about 30% of the pasta to DH. Left feeling satisfied, but not too full.

7:20 a.m.: 1/2 Hershey's Cacao Reserve chocolate bar (100 cal.)

No comments: