Sunday, January 20, 2008

Food Journal for January 19, 2008

Okay, besides this being my day off from exercise, I knew this would be a splurge day. DH and I were visiting our families, and we always eat out. So (except for breakfast) these aren't healthy choices, but still no "mindless eating."
7:30 a.m.: small bowl steel cut oats with cinnamon and raw sugar; 1 piece toast with peanut butter; 1/2 banana; small glass juice.

1:30 p.m.: McDonald's with Mom: Big Mac, medium fries, diet coke (I know, I know....it barely qualifies as food. But damn, it does taste good!)

8:30 p.m.: Sportsman's Paradise with DH, Mom and Dad (wasn't at all hungry): 3/4 grilled ham and cheese sandwich w/lettuce, onion, mayo (that wasn't even what I ordered, but that's what I got!), few homemade potato chips, just a couple of Mom's French fries, water

No comments: