Thursday, January 3, 2008

Today's Workout (1/3/08)

Tonight I did WHFN FitPrime Upper Body Burn with Kelli Roberts. Some comments:
  • I think I got a decent workout, and this was certainly more challenging than Lean (wouldn't take much, though).
  • Kelli seems to make the same comments over and over (i.e., "it's about creating an illusion).
  • About 3/4 of the way through, we did a long stretch....I thought it was over! That's really irritating. Anna did that in some Firms too, and I don't like the "tease."
  • After the 1st stretch, we went into some Yoga thing. Being that I'm not Yoga-enlightened, I wasn't impressed....it was extremely repetitive. (Sun salutation, tall lunge, plank, downward dog, tall lunge, sun salutation, over and over and over).
  • You definitely get a lot of lat rows in this workout.
  • NO TAMELA screaming "LOOK AT ME!!! I AM AN ATTENTION WHORE!!!"
Tomorrow is WHFN FitPrime Lower Body Burn with Melissa. After that, I'm done with these for awhile.

No comments: