Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What is With People?!


Okay, part of my job (well, a big part of my job) is to deal with people issues at work. Performance, conflicts, relations, etc. But here's what's funny: I can go days....weeks even....with no issues. But then I'll have a day like today when my office should have a revolving door or line queues like they have at Disney. It's like everybody waits until the same day to talk with me about their problems.

And selfishly, I don't have a lot of time to deal with them right now. I have one more day of work (tomorrow) where I have to get everything done before I take my certification test on Friday, and then take some well-deserved vacation next week.

Just venting, I guess. Because I sure as heck don't have a person to talk with at work when the going gets rough. Since I'm that person, I guess I'll just talk with myself through my blog! Damn, I'm a good listener!

1 comment:

Stepher said...

Being to go to person can be exceedingly frustrating, especially when everyone goes to you at roughly the same time.

Best of luck on your upcoming test!