Sunday, June 1, 2008

Food and Workout Journal for Sunday, June 1, 2008

I was supposed to weigh myself today, but forgot about it. Since I will only do it first thing in the morning, I'll have to wait until tomorrow. I'm not really expecting any weight loss since I've had a pretty bad few weeks as far as eating goes. Today was no exception!

9:00 a.m. (ish) 1/2 waffle w/syrup, small glass OJ (DH got up early and made the batter. The guy just never follows directions and things do not taste as they should. Hence, I only ate 1/2 the waffle. Hey, he tries. Sort of.)

12:00 p.m. 1 piece Rascal House pizza w/pepperoni and onions, 3 Dove chocolate caramels

3:00 p.m. Ruby Tuesday's w/DH: Salad from the salad bar (greens and veggies, shredded cheese, bacon bits, sunflower seeds, ranch dressing, croutons), 1 and 1/2 Ruby Mini's (min cheeseburgers), few French fries

5:00 p.m. 3 Dove chocolate caramels

6:00 p.m. 1 Popsicle

7:15 p.m. 1 Root Beer suck candy

8:30 p.m. 1 piece Rascal House pizza w/pepperoni and onions, small glass regular Sprite

WORKOUT: Walk to/from Ruby Tuesday's via bike trail (approx. 1 hour total)

No comments: