Saturday, April 12, 2008

What I'm Reading (Listening!) to Now


Ahhh.....I love our library. Although our branch is probably one of the smaller ones (set in a beautiful park setting away from the main roads), it is tied into one of the greatest library systems in the country. I'm so thankful for that it's only a mile away. Recently I got a HUGE stack of audio and regular books to keep me busy for the next month or so.

I've been listening to Keeping Faith by Jodi Picoult, and it is excellent. This is a relatively long one (16 cassettes - 19.25 hours), but the narration is really good and I listen to it every chance I get.

I seem to be on a Jodi Picoult kick lately. I also checked out of the library the following Picoult books:
  • Plain Truth (unabridged audio, but only 12 cassettes!)
  • Mercy
  • Vanishing Acts
  • The Tenth Circle
I'm not sure what makes her so good, but she definitely has some compelling plots. I just wish I had a few more hours in the day to read!

No comments: