Saturday, April 12, 2008

Food and Workout Journal for April 12, 2008

Wow....this month is just FLYING! I've been doing great with my workouts. Tomorrow, though, I think I'm going to take break. The ol' bod is starting to feel the need for a rest. As far as the food thing goes, well....I know I could do better. But as long as my weight is going down, I guess I'll just keep doing what I'm doing. I know it's better than it used to be (I guess that goes to show how bad it was before!).

9:15 a.m. 1 Belgium waffle w/maple syrup, small glass OJ (DH loves to make breakfast!)

1:30 p.m. 2 M&M cookies

4:15 p.m. Bonefish Grill w/DH: (hey...we had to celebrate our last mortgage payment!)
  • House salad with pine nuts, feta cheese, and citrus herb vinaigrette
  • Bread dipped in pesto and olive oil (split the bowl w/DH)
  • Longfin Tilapia with Chimichurri Sauce (A sauce made with extra virgin olive oil, Italian parsley, flavored with garlic and red pepper)
  • Herbed Jasmine Rice
  • Water (though I would have loved to have a pop!)
7:45 p.m. Few licks of brownie batter

9:00 p.m. 1 chocolate-glazed brownie, small glass 2% milk

WORKOUT: Slim Series Shape It Up! w/Debbie Seibers (78 min. workout)

No comments: