Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Food Journal for February 20, 2008


Today is my day off from exercise. I've temporarily moved it from Sunday to Wednesday since I have a study group Wednesday nights. I also have a study group on Monday nights, but I'm going to try to get a workout in anyhow (probably just 1/2 hour).

Here's the food damage for Wednesday, February 20th:

6:40 a.m. 3/4 c. Honey Cluster Total Cereal with 1/2 c. 2% milk, 1/2 banana, small glass OJ

12:00 p.m. Turkey and provolone w/light mayo on bun, 15 thin organic pretzels, 2 mint Oreo-style cookies, diet coke

3:00 p.m. 2 small pieces of candy (1 bite-size Baby Ruth, 1 Milky Way Mini)

4:45 p.m. Chipotle w/DH: we split a chicken fajita burrito (chicken, peppers, onions, rice, salsa, sour cream, cheese, lettuce), water

7:00 p.m. Small bag of buttered popcorn (at school), diet pepsi

8:15 p.m. 3 small York Peppermint Patties




No comments: