Thursday, February 14, 2008

AHHH....NICE SHEETS!!


Sometimes, you can get the best deals from Overstock.com! Last week I ordered some 1000 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets. They came yesterday, so I washed them and put them on the bed......ahhhhh! So wonderful. I would link the ones I bought, but they seem to be gone now. I'm sure they will be back as the product had lots of good reviews. I've ordered a lot of bedding stuff from Overstock and have never been disappointed. But I do watch the reviews. I'm sure you can get crap if you aren't careful. You spend 1/3 of your life in bed...it should be a wonderful place to be!

2 comments:

SassyFitnessBug said...

I like Overstock too. Glad you found sheets you like. I recently bought some nice sheets...I forget where I got them, but they are BAMBOO which doesn't sound like it would be soft, but they are soooo soft (esp. after they were washed the first time). I love the Egyptian sheets too. The nicest sheets I ever slept on were on a Holland America cruise ship and I think they were the 1000 count Egyptians.

CFVixen said...

Sassy:

The only problem that I found with these is that they do wrinkle more....probably because of their thickness. Now, I don't iron sheets. I'm anal...but not that anal! But that's been my only disappointment with them. They are a beautiful blue color.