Thursday, February 21, 2008

Food and Workout Journal for February 21, 2008

5:50 a.m. 3/4 c. Total Honey Clusters Cereal with 1/2 c. 2% milk, small glass OJ, 1/2 banana

12:15 p.m. Scorcher's w/Susie: Grilled chicken pita (chicken, peppers, onions, mozzerella cheese on pita), French fries, diet coke

MAJOR MELT DOWN BINGE: Wow....I had a bad out-of-control experience tonight. I was making some Eagle Brand Magic Cookie Bars tonight for a potluck tomorrow. I started picking at the chocolate chips and then the coconut. I ended up making my own little "Mounds Bars" by putting the coconut and chocolate chips together and munching them....OMG, sooo good, but soooo bad! Then I had during the course of the night two baked Magic Cookie Bars w/ a small glass of 2% milk. Some of it is PMS, and some of it is just STRESS. I've been crazy-busy at work, and I'm trying to keep up with all my reading for my certification and keeping up with my workouts. Excuses, excuses....but I'm not going to beat myself up about it either.

8:30 p.m. 1/2 banana

WORKOUT: Slim Series Tone it Up

No comments: